Bernardo Santos is originally from Lisbon, Portugal. He holds a MSc degree in Telecommunications and Informatics, obtained from the Technical University of Lisbon, together with major in Peer-to-Peer and Cloud Applications. His experience orbits around software development in the field of mobile applications, from Android towards various sectors such as: finance, sports and others. At the moment, Bernardo is engaged as a researcher in the Secure 5G4IoT lab and he is a PhD Student at the Oslo Metropolitan University (OsloMet) in Oslo, Norway, where he can apply his programming and development knowledge into practice. The research areas of his focus are: Web/Mobile development, Security, Location Awareness and Physical Tracking, 5G Networks, IoT, Identity Management, Machine Learning and Anomaly Detection, among others.
Bernardo is a member of the integrating team of OsloMet participating in the CONCORDIA project, which is involved in the tasks T1.4 and T2.1. He deals with various research activities such as Identity Management, Machine Learning and Anomaly Detection and IoT to conduct experiments and report findings that can be relevant for the project. His work also assists partner Telenor to develop its pilot and he is responsible for the coordination and maintenance of the collaborative MISP instance between Telenor, OsloMet and Ericsson.
- Your website : https://about.me/bennsaturn
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/BennSaturn
- LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/bernardo-santos-05b29648/?locale=en_US
- Google Scholar : https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=_zefLtAAAAAJ&hl=en
- ORCID : https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0944-089X
- Research Gate : https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Bernardo_Santos6