Interim Assistant Professorship
Jacobs University is planning to fill an interim assistant professorship (3 years) in cyber security. We are looking for applicants with a strong research record in one of the following areas:
- Hardware-assisted security mechanisms
- Network attack detection and mitigation
- Malware and code analysis techniques
- Security testing and verification
- Information hiding and privacy protection
- Security of artificial intelligence solutions
- Trust and identity management, authentication and authorization
- Efficient post-quantum cryptographic algorithms
Jacobs University Bremen is an international research university. The university has been recognized as “young elite university” by the New York Times. Jacobs University has a highly international student body covering more than 100 nations, with the majority of the students living and learning on an all English speaking campus.
Due to our international orientation, we are particularly interested in applications from abroad. Applications of women are most welcome.
The application form is online.
Interested candidates are invited to contact Juergen Schoenwaelder <firstname.lastname@example.org> for further information.