Wednesday, 21 of April
13:00 – 15:00 CET (Prague time)
This webinar covers the essentials of the KYPO Cyber Range Platform (KYPO CRP) which we released as an open-source software last year. In two talks we explain how to deploy the platform and how to create simple cybersecurity training.
- KYPO CRP has been developed by Masaryk University since 2013. The platform represents several years of experience using cyber ranges in education, cyber defense exercises, and training.
- The CONCORDIA project released KYPO CRP as open source in 2020. This activity aims to help solve the high amount of missing cybersecurity experts by providing a platform for training, development and execution.
- More information about KYPO Cyber Range Platform: https://crp.kypo.muni.cz
|13:00 – 13:05||Welcome||Jakub Čegan
|13:05 – 13:50||KYPO Cyber Range Platform Deployment||Tomáš Sapák
|13:50 – 14:00||Q&A|
|14:00 – 14:55||Training Development in KYPO CRP||Jakub Čegan
|14:55 – 15:05||Q&A|
- In the first part, Tomas discusses the hardware requirements of the platform and explains KYPO services architecture and its deployment. Deployment of the KYPO Cyber Range Platform and its OpenStack dependency will be demonstrated.
- In the second part Jakub explains the typical workflow of cybersecurity training in the platform in theory and walks with participants step by step through the whole creation, deployment, run, and evaluation of the training.