We have just released a new version of the KYPO Cyber Range Platform! The platform now supports Windows machines and we have also implemented other useful improvements.
KYPO Cyber Range Platform Release 21.04 in a nutshell
- KYPO Cyber Range Platform (KYPO CRP) supports Windows machines in a sandbox since now. You can make a Windows machines part of your training scenario.
- Every created user in KYPO CRP platform can use SSH to access machines in a sandbox more conveniently. Platform admin therefore doesn’t have to provide ssh key for proxy machine.
- It is possible to choose VNC or SPICE console during deployment. This feature makes KYPO CRP compatible with commercial OpenStack providers.
- New progress visualization is available for trainers to show the training situation.
- Full list of features and changes is available at.
3 things to know about KYPO CRP
- KYPO CRP has been developed by Masaryk University since 2013. The platform represents several years of experience using cyber ranges in education, cyber defense exercises, and training.
- The CONCORDIA project released KYPO CRP as open source in 2020. This activity aims to help solve the high amount of missing cybersecurity experts by providing a platform for training, development and execution.
- More information about KYPO Cyber Range Platform: https://www.kypo.cz